Career Progression and Development
Managing career challenges confidently, competently and creatively
“Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible”. Francis of Assisi
“There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” Nelson Mandela
- Happy in your work?
- Confused about your career path?
- Being passed over?
- Feeling undervalued and not rewarded at work?
- Underwhelmed by your prospects to progress?
- Not happy with your work/life balance?
- Facing a big work challenge?
- Not confident in your abilities and skill sets?
- Not doing what you want?
Whether you are looking to progress your career, gain recognition, step up to a challenge, move up through your organisation or simply change your job, career progression and development coaching can help.
If you want to identify your skills and strengths, raise self-awareness, improve communication, put yourself forward powerfully our career coaching programmes support you to achieve your personal work and career goals using a variety of tools and techniques
An SCT Career Coach can help you with
- Building confidence, resilience and self-worth
- Developing great self-promotion to get you noticed and recognised
- Honing your CV, cover letters and interview skills to fit your target jobs showcasing your strengths and competencies
- Developing great communication and conversation skills
- Discovering your ways of learning, doing and behaving then fine tune them to fit your career goals
- Being strategic and innovative in managing your career path.
Feedback from clients who have experienced SCT career coaching
“I needed another perspective from someone who could look dispassionately at what I had done, identify and reflect back to me key indicators of my worth in employment terms and enable me to translate those into reality through to interview.”
“It gave me clarity as to what I was worth to another employer which was hugely empowering and gave me that precious confidence that we all seek”