Destination – Reality – Inspiration – Vision – Effect
The best businesses have people who can flex, respond, be innovative, self-sufficient and agile. How often do you feel anxious leading up to and preparing your teams Performance Development Plans, Appraisals, or Objective Plans?
What if you were coached as managers to develop your team that creates a desire to achieve their goals?
What impact will that have on the organisation and more importantly how do you think your employee will feel knowing that they are contributory factors to your success?
Constantly having ways to bring them on, turn them around, challenge, upskill and improve is essential.
As a Director/Manager you will find out how to:
- Ask the right questions to elicit the right response
- Develop a coaching approach with self and others using tried and tested coaching strategies
- Develop your staff in a positive and cohesive manner
- Understand someone’s internal representational system
- Change the way you communicate with your employees by opening new channels for communication enabling feedback and evaluation in a collaborative and constructive way
- Devise strategies to handle the challenges of disengagement and lack of motivation
- Get the maximum output from your staff without being pushy
- Explore how the values of each person and those of the organisation and the leadership are in alignment.
Our coaches will spend time with your organisation to gain a better understanding of what the core values and ethos of the company is. We will then train your managers using the DRIVE document as an initial start and follow up with quarterly workshops to ensure that they are fully supported throughout the year.
- Managers better equipped to develop their staff and teams
- Reduction in stress and anxiety for managers, better self-sufficiency and better self-management
- Increased staff and employee engagement, with potential for reduction in attrition rates
- Clear monitoring and recognition of individual progress towards self-mastery
- A collaborative, embracing, coaching culture promoting individual, team and organisational productivity
- An engaged and fulfilled workforce with increased efficiency.